Too good not to share with the world so we hope you will enjoy them as much as we do. This unique blend is a passion of 3 generations and tranquility of a magical place. This is the CROWD pleaser number ONE. Sweetness from the white tea and the citrus notes from the hibiscus will take you straight to a summer meadow full of life and color. It makes an amazing ICE TEA and a sweet energizing treat drunk warm on a cold day.
* = Organic Ingredients
Ingredients: White tea, hibiscus, apple, rosehips, sunflower, apricot, natural flavor
Perfect Brewing Instructions: Use 3 -4g of tea per 8oz of water. For the optimum infusion use 176/185°F water. Infuse for 2- 3 minutes, tasting regularly. Best enjoyed without milk.
Infusions: You can infuse this tea at least twice. With each careful infusion, different subtleties of flavor are revealed
Facts: Plain tea is minimally processed and provides roughly 2 calories per cup (240ml/8oz), which makes it nearly calorie-free.
Iced Tea: Follow the instructions for brewing regular hot tea and double the amount of tea. When the tea has brewed the suggested amount of time, remove the leaves or teabags and pour tea directly into a container filled with ice. Add more ice to adjust based on your taste preference.
Sweeten to taste with your sweetner of choice and enjoy.
Caffeine: Contains low caffeine
- Increases Mental Awareness and Focus, Calming
- Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free, Extremely low in caffeine
- Hibiscus are traditionally used as herbal medicine in Africa. Hibiscus flowers are anti-inflammatory, rich in vitamin C and thought to boost immunity and traditionally support lowering blood pressure. Boosts energy and can help regulate the metabolism.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
White Tea: A fragrant, beautiful loose leaf white tea. Picked from a unique field and carefully hand-crafted to retain the sublime flavors.
Hibiscus: A delicious herbal infusion exquisitely crafted from the dried calyx (or sepals) of the hibiscus flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa.) For every pound of our hibiscus flowers our farmers need to collect 26 pounds of fresh calyx.