This Spearmint is grown in Malawi by smallholder farmers. Handled with care it is then dried. The flavor is full, and all sorts of marvelous things will happen when you drink it!! for sure! As Spearmint has popped up in some of our various blends, customers started to ask for it on its own. We decided to offer it so that its fresh flavor can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Some Benefits Provided by Spearmint
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Boosts Energy without Caffeine
- Promotes Healthy Circulation
- Has Natural Anti-Aging Benefits
- Encourages Balanced Metabolism
- Supports Normal Hormonal Level
- Promotes Heightened Mental Clarity
* = Organic Ingredients
Perfect Brewing Instructions: One teaspoon (approx. 3g) for 8oz of water. Steep at 195F for 5 minutes (adjust based on your taste preference). Just turn your kettle off before boiling if you don't have a temperature-controlled kettle.
Caffeine: Contains no caffeine
Food Pairing: Pairs exceptionally well with steak. It also goes with fried and spicy foods, as it cuts nicely through the oil/spices, as well as being great to drink throughout the day on its own.